Order Chinese takeout Fredericksburg VA from Formosa Cafe when you’re in the mood for something tasty and healthy. Skip the burgers & fries and give your family a meal they can really sink their teeth into with our sumptuous lunches and dinners everyone will love. It’s easy to order from our website; simply click the ‘Takeout’ link online, then select the time when you want to pick up your Chinese food. You’ll find a terrific selection of soups, appetizers, Fried Rice options, sides, and entrees that are prepared fresh and served up hot.
5 Reasons To order Chinese Takeout In Fredericksburg, VA
1. Our authentic Chinese takeout food is healthy, delicious, and fast. Instead of getting in line at another drive-through when your family is hungry, take a few extra minutes to pick out a few nutritious meal options at Formosa Cafe- your family will thank you for it every time. Our dishes are made with real ingredients, like poultry, seafoods, beef, pork, fresh vegetables, soup stocks, and tasty sauces, all made to order.
2. Our Chinese restaurant has something special for everyone in your group- even picky eaters. Choose from familiar foods and American dishes or dive into our Chinese menu for a taste of Asia in your hometown. If you have kids at home, you know that while one may be apprehensive about trying new things, others may be eager to taste foods from another culture. There’s a meal designed to suit every taste at Formosa Cafe.
3. From time to time, you may feel overwhelmed or tired from a long day at work or you might not want to heat the house up in the summertime by cooking a whole meal. Let our chefs do the cooking for you and allow you to enjoy some leisure time for a change. Reach our staff at 540-898-0088 for Chinese takeout in Fredericksburg, VA.
4. If you’re like a lot of our customers, you relish the opportunity to enjoy Chinese leftovers the day after. Be sure to order some extras so that everyone in your household can indulge in cold or warmed-over Chinese leftover dishes for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. An additional order or two of Fried Rice, Sweet & sour chicken, Egg Drop Soup, Moo Goo Gai pan, or Egg Foo Young will keep you from having to cook on the following day.
5. Chinese restaurants are notorious for staying open late into the night to accommodate your takeout order. At Formosa Cafe, we’re open 6 days a week with late closing times.
Check out our menu online, then order something special for your family tonight that will keep hunger at bay. There’s a lot to choose from, including seafood, vegetable dishes, pork entrees, beef options, tempting appetizers, an array of Chinese soups, American dishes, diet specials, chef specialties, sides, beverages, and lunch combos. Enjoy a hot and delicious meal for a change when you want to bring dinner home instead of cooking in a hot kitchen.